The tour will take you to visit and explore 4 of the Northern parks of Tanzania for 1 night Tarangire, 1 night Manyara, 1 night Serengeti and 1 night Ngorongoro. All the parks are home to small and large animals including birds and reptiles, accommodation can be at the standard 4 star lodges, luxury 5 star lodges, luxury Tented camp or budget camp
You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture.
We do not place groups together. This way you are ensured the full attention of our guide, but with the added knowledge of our guides’ experiences. It also means that we can start the tour on the day you prefer.
Day 1: Arusha – Tarangire National Park
- In the morning at 0830hrs pick up from your hotel in Arusha and drive on tarmac road 120km to Tarangire National Park for game drives. Lunch picnic and there after lunch continue with afternoon game viewing in the park to look for Lion, Leopard, Elephant, buffalo, Python, Zebra, Oryx, Impala and more… Over 450 species of birds have been observed. Late in the afternoon the driver will take you for dinner and overnight at Lodge or campsite, Tarangire. FB
Day 2: Tarangire – Ngorongoro Crater
- After an early breakfast at 0630hrs drive 180km to Ngorongoro with packed lunch. Descend into the Crater floor for both morning and afternoon game drives All the BIG FIVE Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful caldera, others are Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena and more…Birds includes flamingos on the Soda lake Geese, Storks, Vultures and more…Your lunch will be served in the picnic site in the Crater at Ngoitoktok swamp a Hippo pool. After lunch proceed with game viewing at 1645hrs ascend the Crater for dinner and overnight at Lodge or campsite, Ngorongoro. FB
Day 3: Ngorongoro – Serengeti National Park
-Breakfast in Ngorongoro then launch a journey with game drives and lunch enroute to the Great Serengeti National park. After picnic lunch in the park continue with afternoon game viewing in the park a home of lion, leopard, Elephant, Cheetah, Buffalo, Zebra, Wildebeest, Eland, Wild dog, Gazelles, Crocs and more. Lot of birds include the Eurasia migrants. Dinner and overnight at Lodge or campsite, Serengeti. FB
Day 4: Serengeti – Lake Manyara National Park
- Early morning game drives in Serengeti then back to your lodge or Camp at 0845hrs for breakfast. Then check out and drive 220 km to Manyara via Olduvai Gorge (on your option) you will have your lunch on the way. Evening short walking for about 3 km or relax by the pool if lodge or around the Camp or go for evening game drives in the Manyara Park. Dinner and overnight at Lodge or campsite, Manyara. FB
Day 5: Lake Manyara – Arusha
- Breakfast followed by morning game drives in Lake Manyara National Park. At 1245hrs leave the park and back to your lodge or Camp for hot lunch after lunch check out and drive back to Arusha.
Discount is available for a group of four people and above
- All park entrance fees.
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier.
- Accommodation based on three meals a day.
- Crater fees.
- Camping fees.
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day.
- Salary for the Professional English Drive Guide.
- Activities as per itinerary above.
- International flight
- Accommodation on arrival and night after safari in Arusha town (we can arrange on request)
- Airport transfers (we can arrange on request)
- Hot and cold drinks
- Hot Air Balloon ride over Serengeti, book with us
- Flying doctors insurance, we can arrange
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use.
- And all not mentioned in the itinerary above.
All our tours are tailor made to suit our client’s needs, so should you require any changes or inclusions please complete the enquiry form below for more information