Africa Guide
recommended trip :

BUSINESS VISIT

BUSINESS VISIT
April 25, 2005 04:32AM
Hi,

My name is Pramod, I have been to East Africa two years back and presently running an animation company in Kochi, Kerala, India. I am sending a friend to Nairobi and would like to know if the procedures to getting into the country is still the same or has changed after the new govt. Please provide me with necessary information. Would really appreciate if somebody could assist. I would also like to know if somebody can arrange a paying guest facility for my friend who will be on a visit for three months. He will also be travelling to neighbouring Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania and Ethopia for Business Dealings.

Thanks & Regards

Pramod
 Reply  Quote

visit to kenya
May 14, 2005 11:45AM
By winners
The travel rules have not changed a lot, but you will need to get the best perosn to advice you fully on how to get here as a bussinessman, i hope you do get that.

I would like to help in the area of accomodation.
there are various places of accomodation in the city , you may choose from hostels to hotels.

please let us jknow what kind of accomodation you would like, if you need a taxi to travel aroung and if you may need some one to help you around for the first few days in the city.

all the best
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map