Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Diani cottage price

Diani cottage price
April 23, 2005 02:28PM
By jmsgld
Hi, my girlfriend and I are coming to kenya in July for 2 months, and are looking for cheap accommodation on / near Diani beach for the 2 months. The best offer we have had so far is a 2 bed "cottage" 1Km back from the beach and a few Km from the main resort with a nightwatchman. We have been offered this for £350 (~$600 U.S.) a month. Does this sound reasonable? we were hoping it might be a little cheaper, any info much appreciated, thanks, James
 Reply  Quote

COTTAGE
April 25, 2005 07:57AM
Anonymous User

Dear
Hi am a Kenyan but i live abit far from diani but i think i can be of good help in your case, If you can give me a chance i can can compare prices and let you know. Bye , Jeff
 Reply  Quote

Rents
May 02, 2005 06:09PM
By aswani
I think that is reasonable. Be careful if you are offered anything like below 200Euro, you may not get what you are imagining.
I think take that offer as it is. Have you seen the place or idea of how it looks like ? make sure you get a proper contract for your stay so that you do not get suprised on extra costs that you did not know of. Be sure that the place that you have has 24hrs water and there is stand by/emergency power supply.
Need more info write back.
 Reply  Quote

accommodation in diani
May 11, 2005 04:29PM
By cathy
>I think that is reasonable. Be careful
>if you are offered anything like
>below 200Euro, you may not get
>what you are imagining. I think
>take that offer as it is.
>Have you seen the place or
>idea of how it looks like
>? make sure you get a
>proper contract for your stay so
>that you do not get suprised
>on extra costs that you did
>not know of. Be sure that
>the place that you have has
>24hrs water and there is stand
>by/emergency power supply. Need more info
>write back.

hi I'm going to kenya in september so had been looking up accommodation and what you've found sounds expensive to me. try coral cove cottages on tiwi beach for 60 euros a night - coralcove@wananchi.com is the addres and I think the web page is www.coralcove.tiwibeach.com to see what you'd get. also there's kijiji cottages on diani beach for 60 euros too, e-mail: forbes@dianibeach.com, tel:254 40 3202187.
good luck
cathy
 Reply  Quote

rents
May 20, 2005 07:45AM
By aswani
i still think that the amount quoted is reasonable 60 euros per night is quite expensive.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map