Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Costs in Kenya

Costs in Kenya
April 20, 2005 05:57PM
By djdesa
I am a 27 year old Canadian travelling to East Africa in May. I despirately want to know what the general cost of living is in Nirobi (cost of food, drinks, taxi rides etc.) Any info would be appreciated. please use email link below. Thanxs.
 Reply  Quote

COSTS
April 25, 2005 07:52AM
Anonymous User

Dear
Hi am interested very much to give you agood and satisfactory answers to your questions,but alot depends on how much you would like to spend, On food its far more affordable especially if you will do the cooking your self, Taxi rades depends on where you will be going and weather its day or night, Bye hope to hear from you,You can call me on this number 254 (0)720 224 116, Jeff
 Reply  Quote

living cost
May 14, 2005 11:37AM
By winners
I would like to answer your question but i believe the costs of living in kenya vary a lot.

where will you be residing? if within the city then it will obviously be more expensive as opposed to living in an appartment where you have a choice to eat out or buy and make food at home.

Taxi rides vary as well , i would advice that you stick to one or two taxi drivers whom you can reach when in need .
we can organise this for you if you give us the chance.

living in a hostel or even a hotel will vary from the amount of money you would like to spend in a day.
please let us know and we can help you out, also check our site.www.winnerchoiceltd.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map