Africa Guide
recommended trip :

CARS FOR HIRE AVAILABLE

We are looking for a taxidriver to transport us from Mumias to several villages in the enviroment. We are visiting the villages to execute a programme of base health community care. The period will be from oktober to january.
We are looking to the best offer.
 Reply  Quote

Taxi
March 11, 2005 02:06PM
Anonymous User
I live in Nairobi but I could organise for you if you give details.
 Reply  Quote

Taxi Driver
March 12, 2005 08:32AM
HI
i saw your information on the africa quide concerning taxi driver and i am willing to assist you on that...i do know the area (Mumias and it's environs)..do you just want a driver or driver and the car? i have two cars (i small car and a 4wheel drive) and i will hire it for a special rates for you and if only the driver let me know so that i can give you the rates
otherwise i do promise you will enjoy the ride
keep in-touch
Jeff
my e-mail is geroki4@yahoo.com
phone 0721-400081
 Reply  Quote

taxi
April 05, 2005 03:09PM
By spooler
We have a car available for your purpose and a driver too. Fully qualified. Please feel free to contact me.
 Reply  Quote

driver
April 06, 2005 04:50AM
By kwalel
yes i can look for the driver and the car hire at the fair price ....tell me coz i stay in Eldoret some few kms to mumias
kwalel
 Reply  Quote

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry.We have cars for hire,they range from saloon cars,mini buses,landcruisers/rovers.We rent them at fair and competent rates.Please let's have more details from you and we'll give you the best.Have a nice time.
Mikenne
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map