Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Seeking Room to Rent Mid December 2011 to end of July 2012

Jambo everyone,
My name is Kayla and I'm coming back to Nairobi this coming December for an extended stay for about 7.5 months. Ideally, I'm looking for a room to rent that is under 22,000 ksh per month, can be in an apartment or house as long as it is furnished with a bed and perhaps dresser/nightstand. And of course with a kitchen and bathroom to use. Will be working in Kibera so the closer the better although am not opposed to living in Ngong either. Does anyone have a room like this to rent? Will look forward to hearing from you, either post back or email me at: kayla_woodruff@hotmail.com
Asante!
-Kayla
 Reply  Quote

Hi, my guest house is in lavington and you would need to connect by matatu to get to kibera, with ksh30,000 i can offer you a good stay, a homely enviroment tailored for students, volunteers, and interns, you will get meals, internet, laundry, housekeeping and digital satellite tv. My normal charges for this package is ksh35,000 normally for 3 months at the longest and since you will be here longer, i can give you a special rate. You can reach me on cnjoki2000@yahoo.com for further details.

Regards,

Catherine.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map