Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Need an accomodation in Nairobi for three months

My husband an I will stay in Nairobi for about three months at the end of this year.We need an accomodation, a little flat or two rooms with shared kitchen and bath: furnitured, secure and near Riverside Drive. We can pay about 900 US$ per month. I hope someone can help us.
Marte
 Reply  Quote

Hello There Please contact Majikproperties@gmail.com we may be able to assist you.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Marte, my house is in lavington one of the best leafy estates in Nairobi. From the house its about 15 mnutes to riverside. My house is a stand alone 4 bedroomed maisonette sitting on its own compound. 1 bedroom is ensuite and downstairs and 3 are upstairs of which one is a master ensuite. The other 2 bedrooms upstairs share a common bath and toilet. I also do have a very basic servant quarter completely detached from the main house, it has 2 separate rooms which share a bath/toilet. My guests are from all over the world and all ages. I target volunteers, short stay travellers, interns, budget and backpackers and students. Currently am hosting a couple from NewZealand who are accompanied by two other ladies and they are in kenya for 3 months on voluntary work. I have one german girl who is an intern and 5 foreign students who are studying at a university. All my rooms are sharing but my guests can also book a whole room to themselves.

We offer meals, internet, digital satellite tv, housekeeping and laundry services. A room for you and your husband would cost you USD750 per month. This is inclusive of bed, breakfast, dinner from monday to friday, and all meals on weekends and public holidays. You can reach me on cnjoki2000@yahoo.com should you need further details. You can also check my house on this site under accomodation, we call ourselves HOUSE OF FINESSE and we are in lavington.

Regards,
Catherine.
 Reply  Quote

Hi there ,
i have a flat in westlands, you could have it for just the two of you its fully furnished and serviced in a lovely accessible part of westlands a few minutes walk from the mall on raphta road. let me know if you are still looking. cherio cnturibi@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Marte

Are you still looking? I have a wonderfully furnished 2 bedroom flat in Kilimani, Nairobi (5 minute walk to Yaya Center and less than 15 minute drive to the center of Nairobi). I am an international development consultant based in Nairobi and currently working on a long-term contract overseas, so I am looking for someone to sublet my room - long or short stays ok. You would be sharing with my great Spanish flatmate (who has been there a year and is staying another year).

Enjoy free wifi, gym, pool, 24 hour water and electricity, security, fantastic location and completely furnished apartment (all brand new furniture) in secure, friendly, well-tended compound. You will have absolutely zero start-up costs and save on internet, travel and so forth. The apartment is a few minutes walk to a mall with shops and is quite centrally located for travel to and around the city.

For 2 people, the rent for the room is Ksh 55,000/month plus bills (which are minimal - for cable tv and electricity).

Dates are flexible.

If you're interested, contact me asap as the room will go! Email me at kk_islandbaby@yahoo.com.au with some info about yourself and I shall respond in kind and with more photos.

Cheers
MissKAK
 Reply  Quote

Hi All,
I am looking for a suitable accomodation for a period of 6 - 8 weeks preferably on Riverside Drive or close to. A single ensuit room, a shared kitchen and preferably internet facilities would do just fine. We can negotiate the cost.
Gathuru
 Reply  Quote

Hi Marte:

I am a graduate student from the US and will be working at the UN this summer (June - Aug 12). I secured housing in Gigiri, but when I found out my husband can join me for at least part of the time two weeks ago, the landlord wanted to charge a steep fee per day that my husband was at the house (higher than and in addition to what I paid).

We are now looking for an apartment for both of us (one couple), with access to the UN Complex, and can also pay about $900 USD per month. We arrive Sunday and our situation sounds similar so wondering if you found anything, have tips or if you've had trouble finding accomodation for a couple. I can send you a private message if that's easier, too.

Thanks!
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map