Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Joint venturing

Joint venturing
June 18, 2002 06:10AM
Anonymous User
Bussenes is still open in Botswana, and Botswana Gorvenment is incouraging Batswana to go into jointventuring or partners with foreign counterparts with some speacial skills ,so what ever you know about bussines inform us.
 Reply  Quote

LOOKING FOR TEMPORARY ACCOMODATION
December 09, 2002 12:54PM
Anonymous User
If there is anyone in Botswana who can help. I would like to visit Botswana during this festive season for job hunting. Looking for somewhere to reside temporarily.

I am a secretary by profession but would opt for any kind of a job even being a house maid or nanny

Please assist
 Reply  Quote

i need a geoscience job
September 15, 2003 03:37PM
Anonymous User
i need a geoscience job in botswana can somebody help?
 Reply  Quote

anyone lonesome for the old days
March 22, 2001 05:17AM
Anonymous User
i was born in Gabs 1977,left 1993. live in london now,but would like to move back in next couple of years. are there any business areas that are blooming at present. Is it still a safe country to live and work in? any general information would be welcomed.
 Reply  Quote

Me too
May 05, 2001 03:04PM
Anonymous User
Couldn't help but notice your ad ... I'm in the UK now too and missing Africa like the blazes. I left SA in 1991 (spent much time in Botswana in my youth!) and trying to set up a business in Tanzania to get myself back to Africa a.s.a.p. I know this doesn't answer your query, but I thought I'd make contact anyway.

Bye for now,
Terry
 Reply  Quote

Return to Botswana
May 06, 2001 06:23PM
Anonymous User
I too was born and raised in Botswana. I move to the US about 7 years ago and I'm also looking to go back to Botswana soon. I have tried to visit every year since I left, and yes, Botswana is still as safe as ever and growing too! Sorry I don't really have any leads on new businesses.
 Reply  Quote

lose for africa
May 10, 2001 10:26AM
Anonymous User
nadndi thanks for your reply to my questions on botswana. Glad to hear i'm not the only one missing home. I was in Gabs about 2yrs ago and it was really something.
So many houses and flats being built, getting quite big now. it would seem people are not so close as they used to be. I guess all things have to change at some point. but it was still great to be home again.
Seriously looking into business' i could get into.
Thanks again for your reply, in case you have a few minutes my e-mail... BushBaby43@hotmail.com
drop me a line ....

me jones
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map