Africa Guide
recommended trip :

cheap suv

AMERICANS MOVING TO BOTSWANA
April 15, 2007 09:49PM
By zotoari
hello all, i will be moving to Botswana by the end of april and i would like to know what the exchange rate is for the US dollar. also what kind of housing can i get for around P3500.00 a month in Gaborone? what is the used car market like and is an American driving licence valid in Gaborone? also what will the basic utilities amount to(cable/satelite tv,phone,electric e.t.c.) what is the banking situation in gaborone-are there any American based banks in gaborone? please a quick response is needed. thank you
 Reply  Quote

cheap house in Botswana
April 16, 2007 08:41AM
By kwalels
.. well the exchange rate $1 for p 6.12 .. yes you can get a nice used car very cheap..2 bed roomed house with a kitchen,toilet and siting 2500 p 3,5000 you can get a nice house in secure place a 3 bed roomed house with a kitchen bath room and toilet also if you want an executive house in a place called Pakalane with swiming pool for4,000 it depends on a place you want to live coz some of them are even lower than this... petrol is P4.50 a liter internet p1 per minute
frank
 Reply  Quote

cheap house in Botswana
April 16, 2007 09:18PM
By zotoari
thanks for the reply. is it possible to have internet provided to a residence? what is the average price for a good used car, preferrably an suv/jeep that is around 4 to 6 years old?
 Reply  Quote

the cars are cheap
April 17, 2007 07:28AM
By kwalels

yah it's possible to have internet in your residence.. 4 to six years car like jeep is 40 t0 60,000 pula very new
 Reply  Quote

cheap suv
April 29, 2007 09:54AM
By kwalels
a friend of mine sells his Suv at p38,000 i dont know if you are still interested.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map