Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: car dealers or agent needed from Africa

Hello
I am Khan from Sweden. I am interested in exporting cars to Africa and for that i need a person who can join me on done bases. Win win for both of us. I dont have any big company. i want to start it from zero and i want some one who is serious and has contacts in this field already. I can visit you on request and we can set the rules and formalities to initiate the business for long run. kindly write your detail in reply and i will contact you personally.
Regards
 Reply  Quote

Whats the terms and conditions? ndiforgroup@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Yes we can do car business just tell me how you want it

thanks
 Reply  Quote

Hi,
i am based in The Gambia and buys car from europe and sell here. Let us discuss more. My email is: henryfisher20032003@yahoo.co.uk
Henry
 Reply  Quote

We also interested in car renting in Africa, we have many business trip there, please inbox me
 Reply  Quote

Hello Mark. Am byamukama Solomon from kampala Uganda. I saw your advert that you need partners. In fact uganda is a rapid growing state with about 50 million people who prefer using used cars. The location is strategic and I would have a feeling we can partner and transact business together. You can reach out to me on +256788998895 or xhobie1@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

You may wish to look into the Zambia and Malawi markets. Very lucrative.
 Reply  Quote

Im Chamil from Sri Lanka and currently I am doing vehicle imports only to Sri Lanka. I have vehicle car suppliers contacts from Japan, UK, Australia, Singapore, Thailand. Those are very reliable and trustworthy. I am hoping to expand the business to Africa too. If you are interested please let me know. We can build the relationship and do a big sale in the future. We can start the business with single unit and see how it goes. Contact me on +94715636911 and email:chamilkaweendra@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello Khan!
Hope you are fine
I am interested in the business partnering
Do hit me up on my email that's ongeguc76@gmail.com for more on this
Alternatively you can WhatsApp me on +254722457467
Hope to hear from you soon
Regards Ongegu Clive
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map