Africa Guide
recommended trip :

I'll be damned!

accomodation in Lusaka
July 01, 2002 06:41AM
By valerie
Hi, I'm coming to work (for my Ph.D.) in Lusaka for approximately two months from september 20th until November 10th. We are two people and looking for a small appartment or private rooms to rent for this period. Above all it should be safe and preferably in the city center. Does anybody know if it is possible to rent for such a short period and where to look or whom to contact ?
Thanks,

valerie
 Reply  Quote

hi
August 07, 2002 12:15PM
By Amit
Hey,
Lusaka is a very busy city. U wouldn't find problems getting a place to stay , but I advise you do some research before actually going there, plenty reasonable places, go through a well known agent. I could find out for you as I go to zambia in a few weeks time. I was born in zambia but now live in london. If u need any help , contact me
cheers and regards
amit
 Reply  Quote

I'll be damned!
December 13, 2002 02:27PM
By trevor

Hi,
I live in zambia and i read a message you had posted some time in Aug-2002.
I used to have a childhood friend in Lusaka whose name is Amit Shukla.
Sorry if i'am wrong but i could'nt help but ask whether you could by any chance be him.
He used to live at # 4 Teal Court in Rhodespark, Lusaka.

PLEASE REPLY!
 Reply  Quote

"I'll be dammed too !"
July 19, 2003 08:47PM
Anonymous User
Hi,

Same thing for me : I used to know a Trevor in Lusaka, who gave me a lift from the Zimbabwe border to Lusaka in 1992, he was living near the university and working in a petrol station - actually a spare parts shop... Could it be you ?

I may be back to Zambia, this summer (well, winter actually) or the next one...

Boris
(from FRANCE)
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map