Africa Guide
recommended trip :

information from Lusaka

general info about lusaka
December 19, 2006 02:54PM
By subbu
I would like to have the life style, culture, entertainments, cost of living, eating habits and the people. I'm shortly coming to lusaka for employment which is confirmed.
 Reply  Quote

information from Lusaka
January 11, 2007 08:19PM
Hi,

I have just moved to Lusaka and so far I like the city very much. People are very friendly and the city is very green. My only difficulty relies in finding a suitable property. House prices are very high. I am loking for a small place which is clean and confortable and so far I have not been able to find a place for less than $1,500. Most houses are above this price and so far I just saw one place that was perfect but for $2,500. In other words be prepared to get use to such prices. Other than that I can't complain.

Anyway feel free to ask as I am happy to help people in my situation.

Take care,
Julia
 Reply  Quote

information from Lusaka
February 01, 2007 01:26PM
I am zambian resident in the Uk and about to buy house for rental in Lusaka. Pls keep me update, I might be able to offer you good accomodation at reasonable price.
Regards, Friday
 Reply  Quote

did you find a reasonable rental?
June 14, 2007 06:49PM
By lfa
Hi Julia,

I wanted to know if you found something reasonable? I'm about to take a job in Lusaka and have had an even harder time trying to track down listings from the states.

Thanks,

Lou.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map