Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Cost of living at Mwanza

Cost of living at Mwanza
November 18, 2011 10:50AM
I am from India. I am actively considering to take up an assignment at Mwanza, Tanzania. I am married with a high school going daughter. Can some one guide me what should be my expected salary to lead a decent life and have a decent savings? Further how is the place? Is it well connected with Dar? How is the cost of living?

Suddhasattwa Mallik.
 Reply  Quote

February 15, 2012 02:52PM
Hi Sudhhasattawa,

Have you shifted to Mwanza? How you find this place? Can you please share your experience there? I am also getting offers from there. But after doing research on net, I have decided to go there alone instead of taking my family along. One employer has offered 2 part salary. The 1st will be directly deposited in my Indian NRI A/c (I will get IT benefit) and part 2 will be given to me there to take care of my living expenses. They have also said will be taking care of Accommodation, Fuel, Transport, Water, Electricity etc. Besides travel to India on vacation.

If you have already shifted there, can you guide how much will be my expanses? I am a vegetarian, Prefer home cooked food, non alcoholic, prefer simple living, Go Gym.
 Reply  Quote

February 16, 2012 07:49AM
To one to reply me?
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map