Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Timber sawmilling and carpentry business

I currently have a mini saw mill with a complete carpentry workshop, I am interested in moving back to Tanzania and starting this business in Tanzania. I would like some help from people who know anytrhing about this business.

What kind of market is there for timber furniture in Tanzania? Is cheap furniture from China destroying the local carpentry business? I would like to import my machinery into Tanzania to start this business but if cheap chinese furniture is too much of a competion then I wouldnt think its worth it ? Also which is the best place to do such a business out of Mwanza, Arusha and Dar?

Any help and advise in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

My direct contact by email is simba1simba at yahoo dot com

Thanks

Simba
 Reply  Quote

Hy Mr. Simba1simba,
please tell me which nationality you have. I´,m Tanzanian living in Germany, and I coming from Arusha town. I have there some building projects. Perhaps we can combine the projects so as to open big factory at that place. Hope to hear from you soon. My email: jutsa@web.de
Regards, Jutsa
 Reply  Quote

Contact us for more info we are dealing with furniture industry in Dar es salaam contact us through hellainvestment@yahoo.com.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map