Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: How long does it take to get work visa to Seychelles?

I got hired to work in Seychelles. I passed the health certificate and been waiting for it over 3 months to get visa now. Nearly half of our group got visa within 3 months and the remaining people are still waiting.
While waiting, after 2 months, my agency told me that the company was asking me to send them my blood certificate. They have received everything and only need blood certificate. So I sent. And I'm still waiting. But my agency told me not to worry cos I have signed on the contract and I will definitely go. I'm still worrying anyways. Please let me know that is it normal to wait more than 3 months to get work visa to Seychelles? There is no Seychelles embassy in our country by the way.

I been asking this in other places as well but still don't get the answer. Please answer me anyone. I'm serious! Thanks in advance.
 Reply  Quote

I live in the seychelles and willing to assist you with your question
Just call me on +2482739490
or +2482774520
cheers.
 Reply  Quote

Hi I will be grateful if any one can direct me as how to get immigration to seychelles or to live and work there for me and my family.

Thanks and best regards

FRANK
 Reply  Quote

hi i wonder if u are still in seychelles?
I want to relocate to seychelles asap pls hook me up with neccessary contacts and procedures
Thanks
Kenesbernard@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map