Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Safari Operator in Mozambique

How can I help
February 02, 2008 11:31AM
By Elder
I have noticed that many of you are interested in making investments in Mozambique. I have myself been for 3 years in Mozambique and I am currently building a small lodge in Northern Mozambique on Ibo Island.

I am keen on helping serious investors in this area of Mozambique. Having been through the whole process myself and speaking fluently Portuguese I could help you here by acting as your representant here. Alhtough this a payable service I am not interested in making lots of money. Developping the area through Tourism is my objective.

If you are interested please feel free in contacting me for further details and getting to know who I am.

Mozambique is a beautiful country with a very gentil population. You can help them just by helping yourself into a good invesment.
 Reply  Quote

Safari Operator in Mozambique
August 22, 2008 04:02PM
Hi
Does any one know how I can acquire a safari guides license or how I can operate safaris in Mozambique. I was a guide in Botswana and Zimbabwe. Also I would be interestd in running a lodge in Mozambique or buy land
Thanks
 Reply  Quote

tourism
August 26, 2008 09:46AM
By coustet
Hi Elder
I am French but lived in Brazil for 5 years with my family and got a beach house there (Bahia).
I am interested in investing in Mozambique on a beach property which I could rent for tourists as well as using from time to time with my family.
It would have to be a good beach location with fairly convenient access and some safe village/little town life around. I have heard a lot of silly things about Mozambique which I am sure are mostly untrue.
What do you think? Is it still an affordable prospect ?
I would apreciate to get to know more about you and your experience in the country as a tourism developer.
Best regards
Olivier
 Reply  Quote

beach property
December 09, 2008 03:11PM
Hi Olivier

Eu tenho 1 propriedade na praia com 10 ha, a 10 Km da cidade.

Contacte-me para mais pormenores.

Cumprimentos

Marques
 Reply  Quote

Re: How can I help
December 02, 2011 08:55AM
By ati80
Hello!

I will be coming to MOZ early next year and I am interested in investing in a Beach Bar (existing infrastructure would be perfect, but it's not a must...). Please if you have some contacts that would like to rent out nice beach land (maybe about half an acre) and/or a beach bar, mail me under znz.island@gmx.at and I would be happy to get to know you when I am there....

Many thanks,
Astrid
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map