Africa Guide
recommended trip :

new to this forum ...need some advice

Hi everyone,
i am a british citizen. I plan to move to live and work in morocco and need some general lines of advice from those of you with experience.

I am 33 yrs man, at a very big cross roads in my life and decided(ing) to take the plunge and do something i have thought about for a very long time now which is living in morocco. I have been there before and liked it very much.
I was born in britain to iraqi parents and i grew up in iraq so i am arabic fluent, and english of course. Familiar with arabic/muslim culture ..etc. These areas are no problem and would assume i have a ceratin advantage there compared to being purely western.

I will be living in morocco as a british citizen. I have a certain capital which i can invest there in a business (haven't yet decided what exactly although there are options). I have some moroccon friends who can help with some of the practicalities.

Would like some information about the following:
1. How much does moroccon law protect foreign businessmen investing in the country?
2. How can someone obtain a residence permit on the basis of investing/establishing a business.
3. Is it better to buy or rent in morocco? and what protection do i have if i buy?

It is mainly the legal side of things i would like more information on.
Any advice will be greatly welcomed..and appreciated.

Sayff
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map