Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Houseshare and making new friends in Marrakech Jan 2011

Hi there, I'm 34 year old female thinking about moving from the UK to Marrakech as I have a Moroccan boyfriend. I really want to make sure that I establish my own friendship circle in Marrakech and to share a house with english speaking people. Looking to move late December/Jan. Contact me if you are looking for a housemate! Any advice or just friendship is equally welcomed! look forward to hearing from you!!
 Reply  Quote

hi, I'm marcello, still living in milan but moving to marrakech in march. I'm looking for a flatmate too, english speaking will be really appreciated as I'm not fluent in french yet.
have you already figured out the flat you'd like to rent or you still looking for it?
have you an idea about the area? I'll be working nearby avenue mohamed V..still don't know if better to stay in the old whether the new district.

looking forward to hearing from you
marcello
 Reply  Quote

Hi marcello, I haven't moved to marrakech yet and maybe interested in sharing an apartment. When in march do you plan to move? Somewhere fairly central would be good but I don't know the area that well yet. Look forward to hearing from you. Georgina
 Reply  Quote

Hi there, I'm moroccan, from Casablanca and living in Marrakech. I'm interested in having new english speaking friends, so if you guys are interested please let know.

And by the way, as I mentioned in another topic, we are hiring english (UK) native speakers for french to english translation as part or full time job, in marrakech.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map