Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Looking for female friends in Casablanca

Salamu aleykum!

I moved to Morocco half a year ago and I'm living in Casablanca now. I was wondering if there are any women from Europe living in Casa?
I would like to meet some friends. Anybody here who are also looking for frienship? smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2010 10:00AM by snowflake.
 Reply  Quote

I too am off to Morocco on an adventure vacation and would like to hook up with other females.
 Reply  Quote

Re: Looking for female friends in Casablanca
September 17, 2010 05:40PM
By simo
hey, im morrocan and im married with polish we are currently in casablanca my wife will give birth here i will be greatful if you and my wife can be friends i want her to have friends too making morocan friends for her is tiring she needs to speak arabic or french she speaks english and polish pls if you you like this idea this is my msn: simo.strong@hotmail.com contact me and i will give her number phone i hope you enjoy casablanca
 Reply  Quote

Salaam,
I am also single female, not yet in Morocco, currently in London.
I am looking for western/english speaking females for friendship and support as I am thinking of coming to morocco to live.
I will be staying mainly in the north Tangiers/Ceuta areas, but Im looking to see what I can do/work etc.. and explore the country.
I am not looking for marriage guys, so please dont ask. Any support from other females/families would be appreciated.
 Reply  Quote

Hi I'm a Tunisian American and my husband is a Moroccan American from casablanca I just went there for the first a few weeks ago and I fell in love with it as it's very similar to Tunisia. I'm returning in November and would also like to meet some female friends also we are considering moving to casa for good eventually
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map