Africa Guide
recommended trip :

partner in Africa , cars ,used carparts, agricultur technik

My name is Nerijus and I am from Lithuania I am looking for Business partners major focus is cars ,cars used spareparts, agriculture techniks and spare parts .also thought about exporting used motorcycles used tires and car parts can anyone offer any advice for me getting into this business? Such as how to start where to start what vehicles would be in demand VAT inport taxes and things like that I'm looking forward to someday building a large successful company with someone's help in Africa . I have used cars , spareparts busines in Lithuania japan ,germany cars . I can organize and ship basically everything from Lithuania to Africa. Also I have an excellent network throughout Europe (Germany, and other countrys) and if anything specialized is needed from the EU countries, I can organize and ship that as well already have tranport and containers . This opportunity is very interesting for car dealerships, and much more. I am intending to establish long term partnerships. So, if you are a serious business man with proper sense of business and experience in your field I am more than willing to work with you. Please post in my e-mail address so that I can contact you, and a detailed discussion with more information disclosed will follow. My e mail smajobbservice1@gmail.com

Kindest Regards,
Nerijus
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map