Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Build your own consultancy business from home in the technology sector.

My name is Rawikitua Isherwood, I work as the lead developer at Kokirikiri, a web and app development company in New Zealand. In seeking to expand our worldwide client base we're looking for enterprising individuals with a talent for sales who will be tasked with securing web development contracts throughout Africa. This role is 100% commission based so may not be suitable for someone looking for a steady income however if you're interested in becoming self employed and working from home this may be the role for you.

Please contact me through my business email at r.isherwood@kokirikiri.co.nz or my personal email risherwood@gmail.com. I'm also available on Skype at 'Kokirikiri'. Feel free to check me out on Google Plus, Facebook, Google Play Store and Stackoverflow for more information about me.

Details regarding payment and commission rates will be explained via Skype or email to successfull candidates. Please send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter to one of the emails listed above.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map