Africa Guide
recommended trip :

I Can work Best

Volunteer IT professionals needed
December 21, 2004 12:03PM
By Dan
Opportunities exist for a long term placement (6 months to 1 years) in Kilimanjaro region, Tanzania. Volunteers will be expected to run a small IT project and assist in delivery of training and PC maintenance. The work is unpaid but basic accommodation and food is provided. This represents a great opportunity for qualified IT graduates to contribute to a grassroots community initiative. Applicants should have experience of Networking, wi-fi and teaching.
 Reply  Quote

i can help
December 21, 2004 01:42PM
Anonymous User

hallo dan my name is junior i come from kenya , i think i can be of help so just send me all the details and im a college grad , but i work as a netowrk adminstrator for a company , so my contract is ending this yr then be jobless , so just reply back to me ok,

junior

>
 Reply  Quote

I AM INTERSTED
August 20, 2005 11:23AM
GOOD DAY SIR,
MY NAME IS AYODELE LADOKUN. I AM FROM NIGERIA.I AM A GRADUATE OF THE DEPARTMENT OF GEOGRAPHY...I ALSO HAVE A DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING, I HAVE 2 INTERNATONAL PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS IN COMPUTER HARDWARE ENGINEERING AND NETWORKING ENGINEERING..I ALSO BELONG TO AN IT PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION(COMPTIA'S IT PRO ASSOCIATION.)MY CAREER ID NO (COMPTIA)IS :COMP001001838612.
I WOULD LIKE TO BE A VOLUNTEER. I CAN ASSIST IN THE AREA OF STARTING AN IT CAREER FOR THE YOUTHS .I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HELP IN THE AREA OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, ESPECIALLY AT THE ENTRY LEVEL.I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU LATER
 Reply  Quote

Regard job
August 31, 2005 06:33AM
Hai

I am Master in Computer Science Presently in Thimphu Bhutan . I am working as a IT Teacher and Coordinating IT programs for the Royal Govt of Bhutan . I am well versed with the Hardware and Networking and Programming languages . I am interested to work as a volunteer to help the youth . I will be thankfull for your kind consideration
Deepak singh
 Reply  Quote

IT
September 06, 2005 11:03AM
By maxkado
I have for the last two years been teaching ICT at hillcrest secondary school a job which involved interaction with youth every day.
Please email me more details
 Reply  Quote

Re: IT proffessional
September 28, 2005 01:04PM
By amani
Hi,

Hope you are fine when you receive this e-mail.

Am IT guy from Tanzania, I have experiance on implementation and training for different softwares.

Are u still need that volunteer?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Friend.
 Reply  Quote

IT Job
October 26, 2005 06:59AM
Is this available?
 Reply  Quote

Networking pro
November 07, 2005 09:21AM
Anonymous User
I am a Cisco Certified Network Associate and have 2 year of experience in one of the leading universities in Africa.If you want me, I am available
 Reply  Quote

I Can work Best
January 26, 2006 06:30PM
By Tonny
I am a Ugandan with a second Upper class degree in Information Technology.
Am single and very determined!
I just want to expose Uganda knowledge in TZ.
E-mail me when interested.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map