Africa Guide
recommended trip :

RUSSIAN SPEAKING TOUR AND TRAVEL EXECUTIVE/ SAFARI GUIDE

I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communication, a Diploma in Russian Language from Peoples Friendship University of Russia, Tour Management and Echo Tourism Development training from the Kenya Wildlife Training Institute and an Online Tour Management and Marketing Certificate from E-Tourism Africa.

Through my experience in working as a tour and travel executive in the tourism industry and as a tour leader, I fully understand the duties and responsibilities for the defined scope of work.

My years of correspondence with Russian and Ukrainian travel agents in a reputable IATA approved travel company have enabled me deep understanding of the rapidly growing Eastern European travel market.

I'm very fluent in the Russian language and conversational in Spanish.

In the positions I have held, I have been able to work capably independently as well as an effective team member; successfully meeting set goals and deadlines.

If you neeed an employee who understand travel in Africa and can attract and maintain eastern European accounts and increase your overall sales, please send me a message.
 Reply  Quote

Russian Speaking Safari Guide in Kenya Call 0720029266
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map