Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: insect collector wanted

insect collector wanted
October 07, 2007 01:09PM

Hello all, I am an italian entomologist and I am currently working on biotaxonomy of the dung beetle populations from Africa. Being not able to travel there myself I need some local people willing to collect insects for me and send them at my address.
(To all the scammers out there: I will not pay in advance but i will pay well on delivery, so if you are not serious please avoid contacting me.)
My aim is investigating the taxons of the genus Onthophagus, Kheper, Copris,to construct maps of distibutions. I will work with anybody interested, but will be preferred people with a degree in biology, or knowledge on capturing techniques to mount traps in the savannah or brousse. Right now I am mostly interested in the following countries ( but will accept applications from all Africa) : Guinea Bissau, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, South Africa, Guinea Conakry.
Please contact me at my email above, providing a small application.
 Reply  Quote

Insect collection
November 23, 2007 10:51AM
By etabale
I am interested in doing beetle collection from Kenya for you. I have M.sc and B.sc degrees in entomology and biological sciences. I have experience in insect collection. I hope to read from you soon,
 Reply  Quote

Dung beetles
November 23, 2007 10:56AM
By etabale
I am interested in doin g dung beetle collection for you from Kenya. I have prior experience in this kind of work. I have M.sc and B.sc in entomology and biological sciences. Hope to read from you soon, thank you.
 Reply  Quote

i'm interesting with this work
November 23, 2007 09:34PM
hello i'm egyptian man , 27 years old , looking for a job at anywhere and any kind of work , im ready for any job , just send me an email at yanyborntodie@msn.com
i'll be ready any time any where
 Reply  Quote

Insetti
August 12, 2013 02:38PM
By Andream
Ciao, sono anch'io un collezionista italiano,
Quale รจ la tua mail?
Andrea
 Reply  Quote

Kenya
September 06, 2013 10:02AM
Hello, am an insect collector called Paul from Kenya. Are you interested in dung beetles from Kenya?

Kindly let me know.

Regards
 Reply  Quote

September 11, 2013 11:58AM
Hello, am an insect collector called Paul from Kenya. Are you interested in dung beetles from Kenya?

Kindly let me know.

Regards
 Reply  Quote

September 23, 2013 10:58PM
Dear sir
i hope you are fine, i have seen your proposal and am interested please you can contact me here.(mario.dabre@gmail.com) or add me on Skype (mario.dabre).
Best regards
 Reply  Quote

November 29, 2014 12:26AM
Hi
I am from Tunisia and can provide insects from here, are you interested?
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map