Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Seeking employment in Mozambique / Kenya

I am a young lady aged 25 and am currently working towards
acquiring Oxford Brookes Degree with The Association of Chartered Certified
Accountants. I am seeking employment in Mozambique or Kenya and will appreciate any advice/ help/ assistance you have to offer.

I am currently interested in accounting, administration and finance related work preferably in a Non Government Organisation.
My second option is will be volunteering work.

Resume upon request.

Thank you
 Reply  Quote

Hello,

We are launching an international social media company and as such, we do have a couple of openings.

We would love to have alook at your CV for consideration, we will offer very attractive package.

Regards
Simon
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

I am Avneesh,Sales Manager Industrial/Automotive Coatings with 8+ years experience based at India with Maters in Paint Technology.I am looking for change for specific location in Africa Tanzania/Kenya/South Africa.My contact number is 9611074411 and avneeshsavita@gmail.com.I am married and 33 years old.I am looking for change specifically in Africa.

Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Re: Seeking employment in Mozambique / Kenya
September 05, 2014 10:32AM
By Yuriy
I am an experienced service engineer with multi skills in the repair of various construction and industrial equipment. Experience over 20 years. Worked in Sierra Leone, Nigeria. Find a job in Africa. My email is yuroff@i.ua.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map