Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: English couple looking for work on game reserve in Africa

Hello, we are Holly and Tim - a hard-working English couple in our late 20s and looking for a new challenge!

About us - we are both 27 years old, university educated with excellent customer and managerial experience. Having lived in London for a number of years, we are looking to move to Africa to take on a new challenge on a game reserve. We are mature yet fun, dedicated and passionate about making a difference, and would relish the opportunity to experience a different way of life for as long as possible.

Tim's skills - excellent IT skills, also experienced in maintenance and management. Great levels of customer service, works well with clients and customers, service-oriented. Practical, open-minded, competent and with strong leadership skills.

Holly's skills - excellent writing and graphic design skills. Very organised and has outstanding customer service skills. Has experience of HR, accounts, communications - as well as strong hospitality experience in a 4* hotel.

Availability - we are both available to relocate within three months.

What we are looking for - we are looking for a couples position on a game reserve in Africa. Very open to options and various possibilities! For us, the new life experiences and people that we will meet will be the most important factor.

If you are interested or would like to know more about us, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.

Tim and Holly
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

I have good connections and can possibly organize for you such type of work. I know the protocols and procedures neccesary to secure such type of job and this process has worked for others. If interested, lets talk more on email.(kimanzi@imapmail.org) My name Kimanzi and I can connect you to an opportunity in one of our parks and reserves in Kenya.
 Reply  Quote

Hello Tim and Holly,

Are you still looking for a job? Would you consider relocating to Malawi? If so, please send me updated CVs and recent photos.

Kind regards,

Clementine Pickering

clementine@robinpopesafaris.net

Robin Pope Safaris
Malawi & Zambia
 Reply  Quote

Dear Tim and Holly

Im looking for partners to start up an After School Centre at all school in Windhoek, and looking for partners that can take up this challenge.

Please contact me,
ladyfashionhandbags@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map