Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Seeking IT Incident Management/Support/Infrastructure Role in Africa

I am a 26 year old British male with 5 years corporate experience in IT support and incident management, recently branching out into manual trades operational management, with a deep desire to live and work in Africa.

I am young, hardworking, adaptable and teachable, looking for a viable career move to a continent I love so very much.

I am open to new ideas and new paths, transferring my experience and skills into other suitable sectors. I am not a ‘one trick pony’ and would very much enjoy working with an African company to enhance and develop their business for the benefit of the continent.

If you feel there are any suitable positions in your company, please don’t hesitate to contact me and I will forward you a copy of my CV.

Many Thanks
 Reply  Quote

I wish you all the best in your seek for job in africa.We are a start-up Records&Information management firm based in Tanzania,we really need professional volunteers to join our team on volunteer basis as for the mean time we are not in position to employ full-time staffs if you would be intereted please contact me via president2003tz@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Dear Employers,

I am 30 years Young male. I have done MBA in International Business management. I have 6 years of Experience in customer and people management.
I have been in to educational industry to assist students and train teachers, interested to explore to african continent to live with the people.

I am a hard worker, easy to learn, adaptable and teachable would love to move to continent. I am open to new ideas and upgrading of knowledge, wish to move any sector where I can l learn and explore my experience and knowledge to other sectors.

If you feel that I am the right person you are searching for,
please do write to me.

Thanks
Victor
victsma2004@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map