Africa Guide
recommended trip :

British Professional Project Manager/Designer

I am looking for opportunities to work as either a Design Manager or Project Manager. I am fully conversant with leading the design team on projects from inception to completion from $10,000.00 to $10,000000.00. The complexities include, retail, offices, industrial and commercial developments and some infrastructure.
MSc in Construction Project Management and over 25 years experience. Member of a Professional British Institute
Fully conversant with Auto Cad and all Microsoft computer skills.
I am available for an immediate start and keen to get experience in Africa in any location and I can be contacted on the e-mail address above.
 Reply  Quote

BATUN Oil and Gas Ltd
KARIKO Towers
Abuloma, Port Harcourt,
Rivers, Nigeria.
West Africa
Hotlines: +234-808-736-1928, +2341-290-90-99. +234-731-598 .
E-mail:batunoilonline@africamail.com

BATUN Oil & Gas Limited commenced business in 2008 as a registered marketer of refined Petroleum products and lubricants. The company started out as a front runner of indigenous participation in the Nigerian oil and gas industry and was positioned to be a major player in its sector. The company has set its primary goal to attain a leadership position in the Oil & Gas Industry via the development of 300 hectares of waterfront land at to build a massive Tank Farm in preparation for a Refinery in the next few months to come.
The management and new investors are set to reposition the Company to be amongst the top players in the Industry. BATUN Oil & Gas Limited is therefore recruiting for immediate employment Expatriate Workers (Engineers, Project Managers, Technologists, Environmental Scientists, Physiotherapists, Psycologists,Technicians , Accountants, Medical Practitioners including doctors and Nurses, Hospitality Workers e.t.c) from around the world.If your profession is not mentioned above and you think your service will be needed you can apply.

Benefits:

Attractive monthly Salary (Paid in US Dollars)

One month intensive oil and gas related training in the United Kingdom

Secured accommodation in an Residential Estate specially built for expatriates

You do not need a Visa but a work permit to work in Nigeria and it is a Tax free country

Business Class Ticket from your country of resience to Nigeria upon employment.

If you are willing to work in our reputable organization and to apply, Send your CV (Resume) Via E-mail to

batunoilonline@africamail.com

Hotlines: +234-808-736-1928, +2341-290-90-99. +234-731-598 .

Copyright © 2010, Batun Oil and Gas Limited
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map