Africa Guide
recommended trip :

west africa orphanage

new orphanage/school West Africa
February 05, 2007 10:01PM
By rdiop
LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-07 AT 07:25 PM (GMT)

I am in the process of opening a new orphanage/school for refugee children in Conakry, Guinea (West Africa). I am applying for a non profit license here in the USA that will receive donations, grants, and host fundraisers to support the operation of this facility. I am looking for teachers for primary age children and middle school age children. Also a full time nurse. Send me an email @ alsenyswife@hotmail.com. Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Teachers
February 12, 2007 01:09PM
By mkes
HI:
I am a Licensed Teacher in U.S. How many students do you have? My wife always travels with me. Hobbies: fishing, hunting and photography. Please fill me in on opportunity. Warm regards.
 Reply  Quote

orphanage west africa
February 13, 2007 03:36PM
By rdiop
will you email me so we can communicate that way? alsenyswife@hotmail.com thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Special education teacher
February 18, 2007 06:23PM
I am special education teacher (speciality mental development disorders). I would like to help. age 29.
 Reply  Quote

west africa orphanage
February 19, 2007 07:24PM
By rdiop
Hi. My name is Rachel. I am heading up the orphanage/school project in west afica. Will you send me an email so we can communicate that way? Thank You and I look forward to hearing from you soon. alsenyswife@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map