Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Need Help .. regarding salary and living

Hi Friends,

This is Rahul. I have got an offer in Mauritius. I have 5+ years of experience in SAP ABAP. They offered me 1600Euros as salary per month, 500 Euros for House rent, 500 Euros for transportation. In that 1600 I need to pay 15% tax. So I will get 1360Euros in hand every month. It comes around 50000 MUR per month. Is this sufficient to live in Mauritius? I am working in UK and I get more. But just wanted to come near India and want to change the location now.

So please suggest me.

And also Is this the salary given to ABAP developers (who has 5+ yrs experience) in Mauritius?

Can I ask for anything more? Any benifits? or bonusses?

Looking forward for your suggestions...

Yours...RahulRaj.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Rahul,

Welcome to Mauritius!!!

Your salary is good enough for Mauriitus and living in Mauritius is a good experience. I am too an Indian and we have a group of Indian families having regular outings. Mauritians are very warm , friendly and nice people to live with. You can write to me on terence@divinehm.com for more information or also skype with me.

Cheers!!!
Terence
 Reply  Quote

Good morning to you,
I m an Egyptian associate professor in the faculty of engineering , Egypt. I have an offer as part time lecturer in ISITECH BUSINESS SCHOOL in Ebene. Mauritius,
What is the suitable and sufficient fees to me as professional academic lecturer holding the PhD degree in mechanical enginering having more than 12+years experience in teaching in the university,
And is there other private academy there to work as part time lecturer (professional one)
Thank you

nanymohammed
 Reply  Quote

Joobs
March 23, 2012 11:41AM
I want no there is any television media job vacancy for Technical ( CTO ) area because iam working in most popular channel in india fast 15 years just i want change location ( Mauritius )
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map