Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Exploring Mauritus

Exploring Mauritus
March 06, 2011 01:30PM
By Morela
Hello Mauritians friends!,

I took time to read through most of the topics and comments on this forum and i honestly find most educative and helpful to our intended venture.

I am from Philippines and live here with my husband, Lately i spoke to some1 in church and i figured out he came from Mauritius, One of my questions to him among many was "How can a small business person survive in Mauritius, and what kind of visa does people like us need to live there",He answered by saying to me " if you have 10,000 Euro you can be considered an investor in Mauritius"I went home and started to research and all i could see that fell under the investment visa is $500,000 which my husband and i do not have at the moment.

I would appreciate if some 1 educate me more regarding this matter, We intent to have a brief Vacation for exploration before final decision.

Any advice is highly appreciated.
 Reply  Quote

Re: Exploring Mauritus
March 28, 2011 04:01AM
The country is composed of several ethnicities, including Asian, African, Chinese and French. The first European explorers found no indigenous people living on the island.
============
James
 Reply  Quote

Re: Exploring Mauritus
September 06, 2011 07:24AM
hi, investors require this much either for a an occupational permit, or a residental one. i think primarily the $500,000 USD is for residential permits, u can either invest in projects or buy an IRS villa...

i am consultant in mauritius, if youre looking for any projects build, or investing in, you can always contact me, free in counselling, consultants at myt dot mu
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map