Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Quaries about Mauritius

Quaries about Mauritius
September 05, 2009 02:32PM
Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings,

My name is Soumyadutta bhunia and I am Healthcare professional working with one of the reputed eye hospital from India.My Company intends to send me Mauritius for a 3yrs.I hail from middle class family as per Indian Standards & am bachelor.

I intend to know the following:

1.What salary (per month) would suffice for self to manage with basic living standard? in Mauritian Rupee. since my company is providing accomodation for me plz let me know the other details.

a.Food expenses per month and once in a week go out for lunch/dinner.

b.Transportaion cost on an average per month

c.Medical expenses on average or How much money should be kept as safety on monthly basis like for fever/some natural ill health etc.

d. What is the mobile call charges on an avarage

Last, but not least

e.how much money in net should I be required to save on monthly basis after meeting above expenses so that when I come back I feel I have not taken up any wrong dicession.

to be very frank I don't have any idea on the above and as per your valuable guidance I shall be able to understand the cost of living before Management offers & I accept something.Plz let me know in Mauritian rupees.

Thanks & Regards,

Soumyadutta Bhunia
 Reply  Quote

Re: Quaries about Mauritius
August 14, 2010 04:18AM
By katzz
Well as per to what i think all your expenses should be dealt with your company! The call charge here is Rs1.20/min. and Rs0.60 per msg. And it all depends on how much you;'re earning to be able to calculate your savings smiling smiley

Mauritius Wedding Packages
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map