Africa Guide
recommended trip :

kande horse malawi

kande horse malawi
June 04, 2014 06:31PM
We are looking for preferably two people to come and run our busy yard situated close to the shores of lake Malawi. One person at least must hold a driving license and at least one person an experienced rider with a knowledge of schooling horses. We run a trail center and take people on 1, 2, or 3 hour trail rides sometimes twice a day so we would need one person two guide these rides and the other person to pick up clients in the car and meet the ride at the end. We also have a guest house with two rooms available so hosting B&B clients would also be required occasionally.
We have 22 horses on our yard and have help from a competent staff of 18 local to the area.
This would be a perfect position for those who make a lifestyle choice and who want to enjoy riding in beautiful Malawi.
My husband and I regrettably have to return to spain due to our son starting school. We would very much like to find the right people to take this place on. The position can be available to someone for a minimum of 6 months with a chance to extend.
This position requires serious enquiries from competent people with plenty of horsemanship experience and if one person had basic handyman/electrical/mechanical experience then it would be perfect.
Basic vetinary skills would be a bonus as the horses general medical attention and vaccinations must be attended to.
Please check out our website for more info on the place and please dont hesitate to get in touch for more information about the job.

Please contact John or Adila
 Reply  Quote

Re: kande horse malawi
January 04, 2015 08:29AM
Really interested. I am a rider .. But I don't have a partner . My email is: Karina.Kensni@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map