Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Vacant Land For Sale, Rural Lilongwe, Malawi smiling bouncing smiley

Hi, my name is Derek. I am interested in building a school in Malawi through an organization which I am working to start up. I am curious if there would be any land for sale in the Greater Lilongwe Area, just a small plot of vacant land upon which I could build a small preschool structure. It can even be in more rural Lilongwe, Malawi. I was hoping for small plots of land in the nature of $ 15 000 or less. Is that reasonable? Thanks,

Derek
 Reply  Quote

you can contact with some real estate agent. Also you can search for this on internet.
 Reply  Quote

Yeah, I've spent hours searching the internet and I've found almost nothing. Especially not small vacant plots of land. I would be interested in contacting a real estate agent in the area however I am in Canada and I don't have the money for long distance phone bills as I am a student. The only reason I am interested in buying land over in Malawi is to build a school on for a not-for-profit organization I am trying to start. If I could acquire some land using funds garnered from various fundraising activities and then purchase a small plot of land and then build a school on it, that would be incredible!

Anyways, I hope something works out. If there are any real estate agents in the Lilongwe/Rural Lilongwe/Rural Malawi area who have email adresses, I would love to get in contact with them!

Thanks,

Derek
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map