Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Car Hire Tanzania and Kenya

Car Hire Tanzania and Kenya
October 02, 2004 03:34PM
I am arriving at DAR and leaving from Nairobi - is it possible to hire a car in Tanzania and return it in Kenya ?
Alternatively will one car hire company arrange a car for each country with a handover at a boorder point.
Hope somebody can help
Stephen Savage
 Reply  Quote

Car from Tanzania to Nairobi
October 03, 2004 06:57AM
Anonymous User
Hi Stephen yes it is possible to get a car from dar to nairobi i have a car that i hire it for tour pourpose and i can hire it to you for your trip to nairobi if you are interested pls write to me and we can disscus the best prices.
 Reply  Quote

CAR HIRE
October 03, 2004 08:41AM
Anonymous User
Thanks, we need a car in Dar from 14/15 December 04.

We plan to drive within Tanzania then to Mombasa area where we would return car on 26 December.

We then travel by train to Nairobi (city), here we could easily hire a more regular car which we would return to nairobi airport on 31 December.

If you can help us with the first vehicle (pick-up Dar, return Mombasa) it would be good - I guess we would need a mild 4WD though we do not plan anything very rough road, just going to Ngorongoro.

Look forward to hearing from you further on vehicle type (a photo if possible) and cost.

regards Stephen Savage
 Reply  Quote

Car hire
October 03, 2004 11:49AM
By kelvin
I have sent you an email with the photo of the Car as you requested i hope you will get if not pls write to me my email is mwandry20@hotmail.com so that i can send it again
regards
Kelvin
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map