Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Local Friends

Local Friends
May 26, 2011 12:49AM
Hallo all,
I am looking for adventurous friends. I am Tim, 28, living and working in Nairobi. A plain, honest man of depth and character who is spiritual , sensitive, caring, passionate, fun loving, fit, open minded, Daring and sarcastically humored optimist. I enjoy biking, photography, Novels and movies, travel, time w/ nature and the plant kingdom, swimming, astrology, metaphysics, and basically anything adventurous and spontaneous. I am 28 (Gemini), but personally I believe age is a state of mind and has nothing to do with the number. Frankly, I like being in my late 20s, I'm happier and more comfortable with myself now more than ever. black, dark hair, and brown eyes. I'm active and need not work out, as im always active and on my feet. staying fit and healthy is important to me. I'm in essence very flexible, it is more important who I'm with and just spending time together, than where we go or what we're doing. However, I do like the outdoors, beaches, mountains or anywhere. I like hiking, walking, biking, just being out in the sun. Then again I do like movies, dancing, romantic dinners, hot tubs...best of all flying. I'm pretty open to trying new things. My work does keep me inside, so any chance to be outside, I'm there! I am a student pilot, so am definitely into flying. I'm certainly open to kids, willing to make "us only" time also. Someone who can and will make time to spend together. I like my friends with integrity, Honesty (note the capital H on that one), sincerity, not afraid to show criticism and quote it .
if you would like to get to know me:
admin@acrosseastafrica.com is my email.
Timothy.
 Reply  Quote

Re: Local Friends
July 18, 2011 10:49AM
By pezhman
hi
check me on Face
Pezhman Hadavi
 Reply  Quote

Re: Local Friends
July 20, 2011 09:21AM
Hello Tim,
I am willing to join you in the adventure.
Kindly mail me we share more naselyn@yahoo.com
cheers
Faith
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map