Africa Guide
recommended trip :

looking for nice place to stay

looking for nice place to stay
March 23, 2011 06:44PM
By csyke
hi,
am currently in nairobi, and looking for a nice place to say . preferably longterm sharing a house/apartment in the kilimani, lavington, yaya regions.
 Reply  Quote

Re: looking for nice place to stay
March 24, 2011 05:00AM
Hi,
have a guest house for rent 2 min walk from yaya centre.don't hesitate to email if you want more details!
 Reply  Quote

hi
can you send me more details?
 Reply  Quote

i have just sent you an email. please let me know.
 Reply  Quote

March 28, 2011 07:16PM
By NJOKI
I have a guest house in lavington, for short stay and long stay accomodation. Our rooms are sharing and we offer meals, laundry and housekeeping. you can reach me on cnjoki2000@yahoo.com. for further details.
 Reply  Quote

April 07, 2011 03:24AM
By MissKAK
Hi csyke

I have a wonderfully furnished 2 bedroom flat in Kilimani, Nairobi (5 minute walk to Yaya Center and less than 15 minute drive to the center of Nairobi). I am an international development consultant and I am currently working on a long-term contract overseas, so I am looking forsomeone to sublet my room (dates flexible) - someone easy going, has a social life and is employed would be awesome. You would be sharing with my great Spanish flatmate.

See flat details and photo here: [nairobiflattoshare.blogspot.com]

If you're interested, please contact me asap as the room will go! Email me at kk_islandbaby@yahoo.com.au with some info about yourself and I shall respond in kind and with photos.

Cheers
KK
 Reply  Quote

Hi i have a nice room in my house at lavington close to valley acarde, it comes with food, laundry, meals and 24hr internet. please let me know if you are intrested. j.wanjiku@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

May 22, 2011 12:49PM
By flavia
I live in a big and lovely Maisonette with three bedrooms in Hurligham - Near Jabavu Lane -, and I am looking for a flatmate ( long or short term).
The House has two floors, three washrooms, a big dining room and a spacious kitchen, a big and private garden around, and is furnished and quite.
The rent is 35.000 monthly, Inclusive of :
- Security 24h,
- Water Bill,
- Garbage collection Bill
- Electricity Bill
The room will be available from the1st of June.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map