Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Urgent: Looking for Flatmate in Nairobi

Hi,

I´m a young lady (24 years), working for an International NGO in Nairobi. I have just arrived in Kenya some days ago. I´m looking for an easy-going and social flatmate, preferably female, to share a nice flat in Nairobi for 1 year.

I have already found 2 spacious appartments, both have 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a big living room plus office room/washing room and a balcony / little garden. The flats include a new kitchen and some wardrobs. The area where the houses are is a really safe place, and the is a lot of security around as well. Price would be 25.000 Ksh or 250 Euro for each of us per month.

I would like to move in as soon as possible and stay for 1 year.

If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me!

Regards. Stephanie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2010 08:44PM by Nairobi123.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Stephanie,

I was wondering where you had found the apartments? I am due to come out to Kenya on the 6th Jan. And will be around for a couple of months if that is any good to you at all? Also I was wondering if the apartments had internet access.

All the Best

Clare
 Reply  Quote

hey,

we have an apartment. 4bedroom inm kileleshwa and one of our housemate is moving back to Europe...if you are interested email me

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2010 12:08PM by nyangi.
 Reply  Quote

Hi am hunting for a new place to stay and flats you described sound appropriate, so please kindly inform me of the location and whether you still need a flatmate.

Regards Msafiri.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Stephanie,

Was just wondering if you were still looking for a flatmate, because would be interested. Which area are you living in?

Cheers,
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map