Africa Guide
recommended trip :

looking for short let accommodation

looking for short let accommodation
November 03, 2010 07:54AM
By tommyd
Hi my name is Tom, i'm 22years old, British and I will be in Kenya from the 29th of December to 1st February. I am looking for a fully furnished place to stay in Nairobi during this time.I do not mind sharing as long as the housemates are decent. Would prefer a place in Westlands, Gigiri, Garden estate, Spring Valley area.My budget is between ksh20,000-30,000 bills included. Kindly inform me on availabilty of accommodation based on this information.
 Reply  Quote

Re: looking for short let accommodation
November 03, 2010 10:38AM
By mondy
Try to email Francis in Nairobi he will help you,(sonfranco@ymail.com),he was helpfully to me and my family when i toured kenya recently,he is based in Mombasa but often in nairobi.He is working with www.@#$%&.com its a safari company

Cheers
 Reply  Quote

November 04, 2010 08:54AM
By tommyd
hi mondy,

thanks for this, will email him.
 Reply  Quote

November 05, 2010 08:25AM
By monday
Sindoma Apartments is a privately ran business that consists 2 fully furnished apartments. The apartments are located within the Hurlingham area, a quiet leafy Nairobi suburb. They have been in operation since 2006 and are the perfect resting point for visitors seeking value for money. They are convenient for those on business trips owing to its proximity to the city centre.

The apartments offer none catering services and have clean spacious rooms that can accommodate a maximum of 15 people per day. They have well fitted kitchens to guarantee easy cooking for our clients who like self catering. They also have spacious living rooms for utmost relaxation from the hustle and bustle of the city.

The apartments have clean water (hot & cold) and electricity throughout. They also have spacious and secure parking for your vehicles. There is also good security offered by a private security firm.

Our apartments have the following facilities:
• 24 hour security
• Ample secure parking
• TV and DVD for varied entertainment needs
• Hot water
• Arranged transport services
• Fitted kitchens with fridge, cooker, microwave, toaster, utensils)
• Laundry area
• Inviting double beds with a choice of one or two beds.
• Domitory convenient for a group of friends and hikers.
• Sun roof with a magnificent view of the leafy surroundings.
 Reply  Quote

HAVE ROOM
November 08, 2010 07:00AM
Hi, Tom. i do have a room available if you are still interested. Am 7minutes to gigiri and 5 into garden estate Within access to the UN Head quarters. Shoot me an email and i will send you pics of the place and more details.
Homestayskenya@gmail.com

Regards

C.W
 Reply  Quote

December 08, 2010 08:56AM
Hi All,

my name is Clare I am 25 years old and like Tom also needing to find somewhere to stay for a period of 3 months, I'm due to arrive late on the 6th January, and would like to find somewhere fully furnished under the same terms and conditions as Tom - even the same areas, I don't mind whether this entails living with people or without, please can you let me know of any offers or if you are happy for me to contact you - even if you have already posted a response to Tom.

Thanks

Clare
 Reply  Quote

December 09, 2010 05:37PM
By akinyi
Hello Cindy,

I would be glad to help you spot a suitable place... Email me: akinyiadongo@africahomesteads.com

Have a good day!

:-)
 Reply  Quote

December 29, 2010 10:34PM
By martina
dont know if you got a place,if not email me at kenema at hotmail.com i have a place in that area.Then i can give you the website link coz if i do it here it will be advertising.
 Reply  Quote

December 08, 2010 09:56AM
By nyangi
Hi Tom,

We have a room available in our flat.kindly check the post HOUSEMATE WANTED IN KILEELSHWA for details. If interested let us know and we wills end you our contacts. Thanks
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map