Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Egypt - Israel

Egypt - Israel
March 30, 2010 07:06AM
Me and a friend of mine, we are planning to attend an Arabic language course next summer, so we have decided to stay for a month in Cairo.
We will visit some other places in Egypt together but the course is sunday to thursday, so we do not know yet which places would be the best choice for "weekend brakes", I mean, it is really possible for instance going to luxor and come back in 3 days?

After the course I will spend just on my own a few days (on the way to Israel) in Sinai, probably Dahab and some scuba diving.. But my big issue now is entering Israel via Taba. I know it is not a problem at all, but some friends have told me it can be overwhelming and frustrating entering Israel with an egyptian stamp, plus a turkish, moroccan and syrian one in my passport.
My way back home is through Tel Aviv airport and being rejected and loosing the flight will make my trip a real misery no doubt....

Vietnam travel, Vietnam tours Vietnam hotels and resorts Vietnam Tours, vietnam tour packages
 Reply  Quote

Re: Egypt - Israel
April 27, 2010 06:45AM
By abjhone
Its been good that you are attending that and i definitely appreciate that and also looking forward for that.

holiday accommodation melbourne
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map