Africa Guide
recommended trip :

getting married with egyptian guy

i have a boyfriend in Egypt.we want to marry soon.but he cant leave his country.he ask me to go there for us to get married.but i don't know were to start.he tell me that he will send me a visa asking me to be a visitor on their country but not as a tourist.and after that we have to wait for six months to get married.i don't know if its possible.me too i need help about this.can anyone told me what i have to do that is legal.and i am from Philippines.please some one help us what to do
 Reply  Quote

Re: getting married with egyptian guy
March 06, 2010 08:28AM
By mizti
hi guys..i have bf from egeypt he want me to be with him he will visit me in august but how can i go with him?how about the processing of visa how long does it takes?what is the best way you can recommend so i can go with him as fast as i can? plss guys help me,,,thanks im from the philippines
 Reply  Quote

me too i have that problem.my bf told me he gonna ask a lawyer for that.at least your bf will visit you on august.but mine, he cannot leave his country.because they have this policy that if anyone reached 20 yrs old and didnt go to army he will not be able to leave their country unless they reached 30 yrs old.my bf is only 24.he cant wait for that long.we want to marry as soon as possible.when your bf visit you.try go to their embassy to ask any legal matters about your plans.tiga saan ka?pilipina ka rin?buti ka pa pwede kang puntahan ng bf mo.kami ang hirap ng sitwasyon namin.grabe ang hirap pala ng ganito no.ang layo layo natin sa kanila, lalo na mahal na mahal nyo ang isat isa.from were are you?pinay din ako.
 Reply  Quote

hello
he just have to make invetion for you and when you come you can put your docmentes at married office in his city passport office then they ll call you in 2 weeks , you have to get your brith doc translat by arbic and doc siad thata you are not married there
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map