Africa Guide
recommended trip :

UK TV SERIES

UK TV SERIES
May 07, 2002 12:54PM
Anonymous User
Ricochet Films is making the second series of 'No going back' for Channel 4. We are looking for British familes/couples still in the UK who are planning to move abroad this year to start a new life and exciting new venture. If this sounds like you call Sharon Stansfield on Tel: 020 7251 6966 for more information.
 Reply  Quote

Moving to Egypt
May 25, 2002 09:13PM
Hi sharon,
I don't know if this is of any use to you, but we are not moving to Egypt this year, I only wish we were, but we would like to move to Egypt. I used to live there, for 4 years, living and working as an English Teacher. I love Egypt and would move there tomorrow as would most of my family i.e. parents etc. but I am married now and also have a son so I must consider all the possibilities.
My husband is considering it but obviously it all depends on employment, which we are looking into but have not had a lot of luck as yet.
I am sorry if this is not of interest to you, thanks for you time.
Kind regards, Clare
 Reply  Quote

Moving to Egypt
July 26, 2003 11:19AM
Anonymous User
Hi Sharon,

My daughter married an Egyptian in 1999 and lived in Cairo until last year. They both came to the UK with my son-in-law staying for 10 months and my daughter for almost a year. They returned to Cairo a short time ago after some very disappointing experiences here in London.

I must say, I was ashamed to be British at times because of the way UK people treated them. The discrimination came from both black & white people & was outrageous.

It is a pity that I did not see your ad before my daughter returned, to what has now become, "home" to her.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map