Africa Guide
recommended trip :

stay same home

stay same home
June 24, 2005 11:29AM
By r_rose

Hello,
I want to learn something abouth egypt.i will live in egypt around 6 years.i have a boyfriend.he is egyptian.i want to ask,may i live at the same home with him?do we have to marry?i love him so much.Before marriage i need to stay with him.i am waiting everyone's advice.
thank you
 Reply  Quote

answer
June 30, 2005 02:55PM
hi r_rose,
i have an egyptian bf too. I stayed once with him in egypt and now after three weeks i will go there to live some time. If you want to live with him together you must be his wife. But you must not marry normal, royal marriage. Its enaugh to make such a marriage contract between you both with lawyer. In egypt you will be married, but in another countries no. I made this with my boyfriend and we didnt have any problems. Because if you will live together its a crime and you will must always to hide. Where will you live exactly, i want to find friends like me smiling smiley i will move to Sharm.
 Reply  Quote

honest answer
July 01, 2005 03:03AM
LAST EDITED ON Jul-01-05 AT 04:04 AM (GMT)

Egypt is a Muslim country and mostly the people are religious so you can not live with man with out a legally relationship
or those who doing that have a very bad reputation in and making the people around them so upset
your lover if he was a good Egyptian person he will refusing to do that
and i am sure that he will not accepting at all that his sister go with man without marriage
i am honest in my answer with you and i welcome feeding you more about our religion and habit life
check my profile

check my profile
 Reply  Quote

angel4ever
July 04, 2005 06:04PM
By r_rose

thank you for your answer.i really want to learn egypt culture from someone.You are not egyptian also i am not too.i am not sure but probably i will be in cairo,sharm,or alexandria.it is not clear.i love him so much.but before marriage,i want to live with him.also i do not want to do illegal things.if posibble i want to talk with you online.please send me e-mail.when you are free we can talk at msn messenger.
thank you so much again
e-mail:r_rose@mynet.com
 Reply  Quote

may be
July 12, 2005 02:28PM
Hello,

I introduce myself. I have half egyptian half italian nationality. I was in Egypt for 10 years and now I am in Germany making my doctor and postdoctor work.

Since I had long experience in Egyptian life. I think all other friends who wrote to you that you have to marry there is right. But would you do this? do you know much enough about the life there? do you know if it fitt to you and you can be there for life time? are you sure if this gay really love you or you are a step in his life toward ...

Well, may be my words can make you afraid. But believe me, I am just feeling that you will start life experience I had it allready that is why I asked you this questions.

I though that I can do what you want to do. But I failed and I adviced by many egyptian friend.

It does not mean that you will fail. I wish for you the best. If you have more questions ask me.

I am male 27 years old live in Germany.

regards,
 Reply  Quote

EmadFlear
July 13, 2005 01:08PM
By r_rose
Hello EmadFlear,
and thank you for your help.i will answer your questions.yes,i met him before in turkey.we saw eachothers.also we met in izmir(izmir is one of city in turkey).i know him but not well.
i just know him.not his culture.i am thinking your text.a part from your text:
>>
what do you mean in there?please explain me.in my e-mail i wrote you.i am turkish and non moslem.how can he use me like a step.i am not american or british...or other high class countries.he wants to marry me when i go to egypt.
i am waiting your answer and i want to learn your experience.
thank you again
 Reply  Quote

hi rose
October 13, 2005 10:54PM
By cox
well u can live with him fa sure if he would like dats
and if his muslim u can live with him if his open minded
and if u have any problems just contact
coxcute_hott@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

welcome to egypt
November 04, 2005 06:07PM
hello rose

wish u have nice time anywhere here
but as to know egyptian culture i think u must live in cairo as it present our real tradiations and customes
not as sharm it tottley diffrent from egypt ppls attiude smiling smiley

and also try to learn arabic thats alos will help u to be faster nearer to ppls here

and also to have more friends to know alot and more about egypt

anyway wish we can be friends

thats my mail shams369@yahoo.com

will be happy to mail me

urs

hesham
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map