Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Why all these bad stories....

Why all these bad stories....
April 12, 2005 11:11AM
By Pilouhe
I am a Dutch woman who wants to know why there are always a lot of "bad" stories about Egyptian men marrying foreign women for the visa etc?
I have met a nice Egyptian man a few months ago and we really like each other a lot. When I got home we stay in touch by e-mail and phone and I will visit him in July for a short holiday. I told him from the first moment that I am a free and independant woman. Isn't that just a normal situation: first to get to know eachother better. And maybe after a few years of "dating" you can decide to marry or not. There is no need to rush. I think that when it is true love it's worth waiting for...and if not...so be it! If he doesn't want to wait and try to push me to marry him then I will never return to him in Egypt again....isn't that simple?
 Reply  Quote

"why all these bad stories..."
April 15, 2005 09:10PM
By TMK
Hi Pilouhe, yes you would think it would be that simple.
Most people have a tendancy go on and repeat only the "bad" things that happen between international marriages.

As long as you have an open mind and a stong sense of self, only you can decide if marriage to an "Egyptian Man" is right for you.
Good Luck.
 Reply  Quote

Not true
April 16, 2005 12:01PM
hello friend,
of course you are not true with this words you are wrote .
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map