Africa Guide
recommended trip :

marrying a egyptian!!!

marrying a egyptian!!!
February 18, 2005 05:43PM
HI EVERYONE I JUST WANTED TO WRITE AND SAT I AM MARRYING AN EGYPTIAN MAN IN ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF. HE IS SO WONDERFUL AND MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. I HAVE BEEN READING THESE POST FOR A LITTLE WHILE NOW SO I THOUGHT I WOULD LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I AM TO MARRYING A EGYPTIAN. BASICALLY I AM LOOKING FOR ANY ADVICE ANYONE CAN GIVE ME. I AM A VERY OPEN PERSON, SO PLEASE ANYONE GIVE ME UR OPION ON THIS MATTER. I AM 22 ALMOST 23 I LOVE THIS MAN AND I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN WE MARRY. WE HAVE DECIDED TO MARRY IN CAIRO AND THEN MOVE TO THE STATES AFTER HE FINISHES MEDICAL SCHOOL. HE WILL BE DONE WITH THAT ABOUT HALF A YEAR AFTER WE MARRY. SO I WILL ONLY LIVE THERE FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS. I'M SCARED TO LEAVE HOME THOUGH AND LIVE THERE. PLEASE IF SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME SOME GOOD ADVICE ABOUT LIVING THERE, MAYBE IT WILL TAKE AWAY SOME FEARS OF LEAVING HOME.. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU TO ANYONE THAT REPLYS TO MY POST. PLEASE ANY ADVICE IS WELCOME!!! THANKS JAMIE
 Reply  Quote

home
February 22, 2005 10:03PM
By ran
Hi,
First of all congratulations .it will help if you tell us where is your HOME ,to be able to tell you how different or similar it is to Egypt.
 Reply  Quote

reply to ran
February 22, 2005 11:35PM
hello, first off i would like to say thank u for replying to my post... I am from ohio, usa. please reply back and help me with any info u can. thanks jamie
 Reply  Quote

here it goes
February 23, 2005 07:05PM
By ran
Ok,i take it you'll be staying in cairo,its a lovely place if you like big cities,its very big,very busy,very noisy and the air is full of dust,you'll notice it when you washing your hair after a day out,but i still love it.there's plenty of big hotels,bars and clubs,shopping malls ..etc.to be honest it will all depends on how open minded your future husband is,does he likes going to these kind of places (bars and clubs),does he drink?or is he strict or religious? if you dont mind me asking,how did you two meet?
 Reply  Quote

reply to ran....
February 24, 2005 07:20AM
hey thanks for replying again... cairo sounds and looks like it would be a nice place to live. its just so far away and thats why im nervous. i think i can get over it though if i really want to be with him i will be able to hanle it. he's not to much into the bar thing, although i am. he is more of the religous type! which i am fine with and he is fine with me liking to go out. anyways we met here in ohio when he was here with his family on vacation at cedar point. that is an amusment park, that ppl from all around the world come to see. u would be amazed at the different cultures u will see there. anyways we communicate on online, but as u know egypt is 7 hours ahead of us here.. so that makes it hard, and we have about a year or so before we get married. so please reply back with any opinions. also i've been tryin to learn a little bit about and traditions that they might have for weddings or anything along those lines. im starting to plan for our wedding and i would like to know if there is anything special i should know before doing this.. once again thank u for the reply.. jamie
 Reply  Quote

February 24, 2005 08:26AM
By ran
tried to send you an e-mail but it didnt go through,i think it would be better as its more private,if you dont mind can you send me your e-mail adress.
 Reply  Quote

re: email
February 25, 2005 05:41AM
hi i'm not sure if u got the email i sent u with my email address... so i am just gonna give it to u like this.. it is jamiej8482@yahoo.com please keep me informed so i know u got this...
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map