Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Buying property in Alex

Buying property in Alex
December 23, 2004 03:04PM
Anonymous User
Hi,
can anyone help me to famelirise my self with the property market in Alexander, i am not very interested in CAiro, or Shaem el shieck,etc etc

Iam loooking to invest in a holdiday home in Alex.
and any suggestion on what i can do with it when i am not living there, like if the rental marker is good, and wether rents get paid on time, if any at all.

but any help or fact, do's and dont's, and pros and con,location location and locations winking smiley about the property market in alexander in particauly, are all welcomed.

thank you

have a nice day
 Reply  Quote

buying property in Alex
May 20, 2005 12:50PM
Are you from the UK? If so see post dated 20/5/05 on this forum - might be able to help.
 Reply  Quote

buy property in Alex
May 24, 2005 06:48PM
I am Egyptain, and I bought a flat in Alex, I take time looking arround to find something good for my needs, which may be are diffrent that yours. But by that time I gain experince on that market and would love to help you. there are many chances in Alex, but first you should know what are you looking for, your budget, and the location, how big the property and so on.
I will be in Alex from 5/6/2005 and for about 2 weeks. if you still need any help, then you can write me at my e-mail alaa_a_2000@yahoo.com
best wishes
Alaa
 Reply  Quote

house market alex
May 26, 2005 11:23AM

the price off a villa nearby the beach in alex starts from 150.000 egyptian pounds
in the area called sachel sjemelie the north part off alexandria.
so this would be from 21.430 euro and up

for more information you can reply
and if you have more details about what kind off proportie you are interested in and what kind off priceclass.
then I can give you more information

further only in the summertime it is possible to rent it to others.
 Reply  Quote

apartment in alexandria
June 14, 2005 01:21PM
thank you for your kind offer of help.my wife and i are looking for a fairly modern 3 bedroom apartment our budget is around LE £100000-LE £150000 (say UK£10000-15000)we particularly like Roushdy around the area of St Jeny.we wish to use the apartment for our personal visits to Egypt and perhaps rent it out occaisonally. if it is possible. regards
from david.
 Reply  Quote

i am from alex
June 19, 2005 07:18AM
i live in alexandria
and in a very bublick and good area (thank God)
many new stores for seal and rent here in one of the main streats in alex
also many flats for seal here
if you like
check my profile
and contact or e mail me
may i can helping you mor e(insha ALLAH)
REGARDS
check my profile
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map