Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Working In Egypt

Working In Egypt
September 24, 2004 05:10AM
Anonymous User
Hi... I am being offered a job in Egypt in a MNC. Any idea of the current salary levels in Egypt for an engineer? How is the cost of living in Cairo ? The Company says that they have to apply for a working visa prior to my arrival to Egypt...Any idea how much time it takes to obtain a working visa ? I also have a school going kid . I am also keen to know about some good private GCSE/ IGCSE curriculam schools ( Not International schools )and what would be the fee structure for standard one.
 Reply  Quote

working in Cairo
September 30, 2004 02:16PM
Anonymous User
It is true with the working visa, how long that takes depend on your passport the influence of the firm get that, (you are in africa). The salary differce greatly as much as the cost for living (you could life cheap, but it could be also real expensive, depending on the standard, good schools are also very expensive.
The only way to find out is on going their and find out at the spot.
 Reply  Quote

Working in egypt
October 01, 2004 04:57AM
By sam
Hi Tango.. Thanks for the information. you said good schools are expensive. Does it mean they might charge more than $2000 per annum ? Is $1500 per month good enough to live comfortably in egypt?
 Reply  Quote

yes very comfortable
October 09, 2004 11:23PM
By ahmad
yes u can live in a very high standard with $1500 per month and u can make ur kid go to a good IGCSE school in cairo (they are many)
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map