Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Hurghada, Egypt - what to do there, just came backsmiling smiley

Hurghada, Egypt - what to do there, just came backsmiling smiley
March 29, 2004 08:52PM
Anonymous User
I spent great two weeks with my friends in Hurghada. It's really nice town, but you gonna just be nervous with noisy egyptians working in the shops... but the rest is just great. we got excursions from the egyptian travel agencies - it's much cheaper than from touroperatorssmiling smiley))
for example: for Luxor we paid only $25 and Neckermann wanted us to pay for the same trip $80!!! Go for jeep safari - that amazing trip! And of course dive in the Red Sea...
There is not much places to go out in the night, we loved to go to Bonanza - it's great pub in Sakala close to Sea Gull hotel. You can also find Papas Beach - disco on the beach.
We are planing to visit Hurghada again on July - see you in Bonanza (if you'll be before that time, please send my best regards to guys from the bar..smiling smiley))Thx.
We love Hurghada!!!!
 Reply  Quote

???
April 02, 2004 09:29PM
By LEO
you wrote, "but you gonna just be nervous with noisy egyptians working in the shops... ". I do not understand that. Were they violent?
 Reply  Quote

They are tiresome
April 03, 2004 05:47AM
Anonymous User
When you walk on the street in Hurghada in front of every shop stands shopkeeper and each one calls you to come in, where are you from, if you are a girl than you hear how you are beautiful... It's tiresome! You just can't walk in peace!
 Reply  Quote

lol
April 03, 2004 12:09PM
Anonymous User
There are really some Noisy Egyptian Sellers ar bazars and so on u r right but not all Egyptians like thatsmiling smiley bye the way im Egyptian And (U r beauitiful hahah(Kidding

Hope u enhoy yr times there

Bye
Omar
 Reply  Quote

just kidding
August 09, 2004 08:30AM
By anna
hi omar,
im writing this letter in reply to your note on africaguide.com. i found your letter rather amusing but, frankly speaking, agusha was quite right about the "noisy egyptians working in the shops".
i have just returned from hurghada a few days back and in the first couple of days i found it irritating that i was being hooted and shouted at every few seconds. im not saying that i was offended in any way, its just part of the deal i guess. if you are not one of them then, perhaps, you are not 100% egyptian smiling smiley ... just kidding
 Reply  Quote

Hurghada
October 20, 2004 06:06PM
By elsa
Hi aga its me....well i know that its very noisy in hurghada nd egypt...i lives there for 2 years now i take a break for 1 year and then i will go back,coz i dont know but i love this country...
and if someone goes to hurghada,say hi to everybody in bonanza from elsa...
nice regards....
Luv elsa
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map