Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Moving to Egypt

Moving to Egypt
December 17, 2003 03:01PM
By Andrew
Hi, i was wondering if there was anyone who could help me. I am i Hotel senior unit manager, 37 years old, married and 2 young kids. i'm moving to Egypt. Could anyone Email me to give me a brief of what the procedures is like with visas/work permit/immigration implications for a uk national, i need to know arrangements like schooling etc for my kids and maybe a job for my wife. If anyone can email me these details, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
 Reply  Quote

Moving to Egypt
January 06, 2004 06:31PM
Anonymous User
Hi, jsut to say I move nearly two years ago to Cairo. Cant helpmuch with visa problem but should be sorted by your employers or at least given the right directions. Failing that you can employ a lawyer to help you when you are here. As for schooling, no problems here, there are plenty of english schools in Cairo following british curriculum. My kids settled quickly and most Egyptians are friendly and eager to help, language is certainly no barrier. Are you sure your wife wants to work? I am taking a rest while here, and there is a social life if you can contact appropriate centres, not difficult with websites available. There are boudles opportunities for charity work. Food is not a problem for the kids, as most things are available and eating out seems to be a national pastime. Hope you enjoy your time here, we do
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map