Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Travelling to Egypt with young family

Travelling to Egypt with young family
October 09, 2003 09:19PM
By barbara
I hope to go to Egypt with my young family (11 and 14) and would appreciate any tips regarding accommodation - can you rent cheap but decent apartments/villas. Also how to you get prices for internal flights such as from Cairo to Luxor. My cheapest flights are to Cairo at present and I want to go to Luxor, Aswan Red Sea area as well. Is it cheap enough to fly internally (I will only be there for 2-3 weeks so my time is precious) or are the trains OK? Also, is it possible to get to Jordan (Petra) easily from Luxor or the Red Sea area.... by boat perhaps? Can anyone give me any general tips please.
Thanks
 Reply  Quote

you are welcome
October 11, 2003 11:44AM
Anonymous User
accomodation here depends like every where there is 5 , 4 stars hotels which are good , also there are villas and appartments , appartments are reasonable i guess ,if u want i can rent for you good app. in Alexandria.
interenal flight are reasonable in prices , there is a good way to go to luxor by speed train but i'm afraid it takes some time ! but to the red see there a Bus and a train bus is good and cheep , jordaon i dont know

You are welcome to Egypt again and have a nice trip

Omar
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map